User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Fighting For The Future 0

I've been out of the Marvel loop for quite some time, so I decided to catch up via the trade route. My first review was for Secret Avengers: Reverie. My 2nd one will be the first volume of Cable & X-Force: Wanted.The Story:This story picks up right after the events of AvX. I didn't read that series but I do know the gist of everything that happened. Cable has begun receiving visions of future disasters and has decided to put together a new X-Force team to take on these threats. Consisting of...

Unless X-Forced to Read It, Don't Bother 0

I'll admit, I had my doubts going into this. Maybe it was that the cover to the volume looked to good. Maybe it was the team seemed lacking in many ways in terms of strong characters. Or perhaps it was simply that I hadn't heard much of anything about it. But, I decided to give it a chance; bad choice.This is, simply put, a bad series.For starters, none of the characters sound like themselves much at all, particularly Dr. Nemesis, whose language is rather pedestrian in comparison to his usual p...