haydenclaireheroes's Cable and X-Force #3 review

How did Cable turn into a terrorist?

Here is my video review for Cable and the X-froce issue 3. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Cable and X-Force #3

Stop Eating from Fast Food big corporations! 0

A big biological hazard that is killing only humans, that probably was unleashed by an anti mutant bilionaire and has the potential to stir up things badly for the mutant/human relation, what am I missing, YES, Cable is now branded again as a terrorist. It appears that Marvel is definitely making things bad for mutants again, since now they're are back for good, using this concept in more than one book, even using the same characters from Uncanny Avengers to try to convince Hope to help them tra...