604comics's Cable and X-Force #2 review

Video Review: Cable And X-Force #2

Wasn't impressed with this issue. I gave it a chance (a couple, actually) but I am dropping this series. Shame since I do like Hope and this is probably the only series with her in it.

Other reviews for Cable and X-Force #2

A hell of a kid 0

First off, I just want to say that this issue shows a huge improvement over the first, which was, in my opinion, mediocre at best. This one, however, is greatly enjoyable. Hopeless did make a brilliant choice of characters. While most of the team does the muscle job, we also see Dr. Nemesis, who is doing a brain surgery on Cable. I loved seeing Domino in action. She's an unpredictable and interesting character and it's nice to see her here, although it would be nice if her powers were a bit more...