wmwadeii's Cable and X-Force #1 - Wanted review

Cable and X-Force #1 Review

Cover/Solicit - 5/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art/Colors/Ink - 5/5

- Weighted Double

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance? Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout/Flow - 5/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged? Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?

Story - 5/5

- Weighted Triple

- How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 5

- For what I thought see the review on my blog.