thatlad's Cable #24 - Homecoming, Conclusion, Chapter Eight: The Battle Of Central Park review

• thatlad wrote this review on .
  • thatlad has written a total of 38 reviews. The last one was for

One shot

I've stuck with Cable right through since before messiah complex, patiently waiting for something to happen. This issue wasn't it. The whole series has been pretty much a let down, 'Cable & Hope getting chased through time by Bishop" now that sounds good but in practice it wasn't. It ended up being very repetitive and not much happened.
This issue though was a marked improvement, some good action and the end scenes where you see the fruits of the realtionship Cable & Hope have built was well done. I thought the art was a bit ropey, especially Hope's mouth in the first few pages!
My thoughts on finishing it though were the whole series could have been condensed into a one shot or even a mini series. With messiah war filling in some

It wasn't great, but it was better than what's been going on so far.

Other reviews for Cable #24 - Homecoming, Conclusion, Chapter Eight: The Battle Of Central Park