Follow

C2E2 2015

Concept » C2E2 2015 appears in 1 issues.

The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo, which started in 2010.

C2E2 2015: Marvel Announces CM Punk Will Write Ongoing DRAX Series

• 108 results
    Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

zombiechewtoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is more proof that fact is stranger then fiction. If you think about it .... DRAX was played in the G.O.T.G. Movie by Dave Batista ( Former WWE Wrestler ) & now former WWE Wrestler CM Punk will writing a comic book series based on him

Jill_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the idea of getting a different feel for a comic book. If everyone were written by the same type of writer, Deadpool would never be crazy awesome; he'd just be another plain assassin. Punk's Thor story was really cool and a fun contrast to a pretty serious character as of late, so give him a chance before you just throw out "gross" like you've read the first issue already. Trolling for the sake of trolling doesn't convince me this will be a bad comic. I bet tons of people will love it, and tons won't. That's comics.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Marvel gives like everyone a solo series or mini series. Lol. It's very awesome.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105 tparks  Online

@winter_kills: Thank man! And I agree with everything you said. I'd also like to see Cammy come back, but is also like to see Moon Dragon and Phyla-Vel returned in this series, for his daddy issues, and if MD or Phyla is back, then the other should come with it.

FIXER22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet this isn't half bad. At least the dialogue will be good. CM Punk is a pretty witty guy and has charisma. Wondering about the adventure side of the stories, but I bet he makes his characters speak well. This has potential to be good. Wouldn't be funny if was Bautista that was writing it tho?

Avatar image for infinityomelette
    InfinityOmelette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll read it. :)

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@winter_kills: Thank man! And I agree with everything you said. I'd also like to see Cammy come back, but is also like to see Moon Dragon and Phyla-Vel returned in this series, for his daddy issues, and if MD or Phyla is back, then the other should come with it.

Thanks bro, glad to encounter someone else who sees how cool Drax has been in the past, and can be again. Anybody that reads the Annihilation-era/DnA-era stuff can't deny how bada$$ Drax is. And Drax, even before his awesome revamp by Giffen & Breitweiser in Earthfall, played a role in practically all the cosmic events- the first Thanos War, to the Infinity Gaunlet, all the way to the present. I mean, he was the character that made the Earth aware of the threat of Thanos way back in Iron Man 55. He just got more awesome, and closer to what I imagine a "Destroyer" to be, during the Giffen/DnA-era. And you just mentioned two more characters, besides Cammi, that would work as his supporting cast- Moondragon & Phyla. Having Cammi, his adopted daughter, & his blood daughter encounter one another would be cool. And I agree, if MD is there, then Phyla should be too- I'm actually surprised she hasn't come back in some form. I mean, look at how many times the first Quasar has died and come back.

No Caption Provided

I mean seriously, you can't get more bada$$ than this!

Well, except maybe this lol!

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.