Butterballs future

#1 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

By adamwarlock360 at 2008-05-22

Think about how he is now, and when the avengers are done with him. He could be Marvels Superman or something. I mean look at him he's still young, the next thing ya know hes 20 years old all buff and has a six pack!
Post Edited:2008-05-22 17:55:06

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

i just pick it up and i got pissed off  that hank kick him off

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

i still am : ( maybe we'll get to see him someday else

#5 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Well ,it wasn't the real Hank.  What you should be mad at is Tasky is letting Hood send him to his death. 
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

damn im good...

#7 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle: Taskmaster knows that Butter Ball is invulnerable and would servive. I like Butter Ball and I'm glad he's back.
#8 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Watch Dog said:
" @box turtle: Taskmaster knows that Butter Ball is invulnerable and would servive. I like Butter Ball and I'm glad he's back. "
Me too.  Butterball was pretty upset though when he had to watch half the Shadow Initiative get killed.  At least he helped save the day.  Can't wait to see ish 28; Marvel says he is a big character in it.
#9 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle: I want to see him in a big hero team like the Avengers or Defenders taking on big things until those monstrosities are just tire and butterball just standing there
#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (16897 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.