Will Bunker be a new Tee Titan Stable

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

If Lobdell leaves, would he be used or forgotten......

#2 Posted by Ms. Omega (4202 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he stays he is growing on me I like his upbeat attitude and I like his powers.

#3 Posted by Izaiah (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega said:
I hope he stays he is growing on me I like his upbeat attitude and I like his powers.
Same.
#4 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here.

I'm hoping that will all the attention on Tim Drake with the #0 issue and the Death of the Family tie-ins, we'll get a few issues that will focus on the other characters like Bunker, Solstice, and Cassie with their backstories.

#5 Posted by Boyletson (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope Red Robin, Wonder Girl, & Superboy don't overshadow his character.

#6 Posted by iragulasuperbia (82 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good to have a character that is largely angst free in a comic with Superboy, Red Robin, and other such angst-type characters.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool to see that people like that character. I was just looking him up, and Skitter and Solstice.

Hope they stay around for a while to come.

#8 Posted by SFX87 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope so and would like to see on the new teen titans go cartoon

#9 Edited by deaditegonzo (3380 posts) - - Show Bio

Skitter is MIA still, right? Im ok with Bunker. He seemed like a token character at first, but his personality and characterization are more than his orientation and race. Also, his powers are cooler than I thought theyd be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.