Follow

Bullseye

Character » Bullseye appears in 1150 issues.

A deadly killer for hire capable of using practically anything as a lethal projectile weapon with flawless accuracy and deadly force. He is one of the most psychotic and sadistic characters in Marvel and serves as one of Daredevil's most dangerous foes.

G-Man & Babs Talk About Dark Hawkeye #1

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

How long do you think this can last?  Can Norman salvage the situation?  Will Clint Barton save a puppy dressed as Bullseye?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Great job on the vid Babs and G-man :D

Thespirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Thespirit

Hooray for Andy Diggle!
    *cough* get back to Hellblazer*cough*

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By the Vica

Awesome vid, I'm now even more tempted to spend more of my precious money on this issue. Dammit.

And I'm kinda likin these G-Man/Babs team-up videos... I mean, I liked Babs' videos and I liked G-Man's, so the two of you together... It's great. And funny, you guys look like you're having fun doing it.

Awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

the Vica said:
    "Awesome vid, I'm now even more tempted to spend more of my precious money on this issue. Dammit.And I'm kinda likin these G-Man/Babs team-up videos... I mean, I liked Babs' videos and I liked G-Man's, so the two of you together... It's great. And funny, you guys look like you're having fun doing it.Awesome."
    *cough* check out mine too :P "cough*
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Going along with Norman and him not really being a good guy. When Bullseye took out that bus Ms. Marvel says, "What about the innocent bystanders?" and Norman replies, "The What?" Just kinda shows he doesn't think like a hero.

Samuraikenpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Samuraikenpo

Well I passed on this book kind of regretting it now cause it seems like a good issue.  Altho I really think its going to be a like what happened with Thunderbolts this cant last but then again with whats happening in Secret Warriors  Shield was really being run by Hydra and if you saw the new previews for Avengers Initiative Norman could careless about keeping things held together.  I do wanna see me some Bullseye vs Hawkeye action but I also want to see what happens with the Thunderbolts and Deadpool crossover issues.  Also dont be so rough on Babs accident still better Colin Farrell's accident. 

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The Hottness

Love this book! Very clever

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Calvin

I think Norman ultimate purpose is control, like any other dictator. I wouldn't say he wants people to love, I think he just want to rule the world and he creates this illusion of being good just to make the people follow him.

I'm kind of enjoying the situation, villains on the power, heroes in the shadows working illegally, hope they make it last a bit more, also I hope things don't return to be exactly like they were before.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Decept-O

Funny, I was thinking the same thing regarding the real Avengers.  How long will they allow innocent people to be killed, regardless of whether there are villains posing as themselves? 

I think it should end before the end of the year, but you know comic book companies--once they have a relatively decent story line, they drag it out a bit too long. 

I'm also fond of Hawkeye's costume; I even like the colors.   Like the reviews both of you do, whether separate or together. 

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Media_Master

The dynamic-comic-book-duo returns!!

4 stars hazaaa!!!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pixelized

I loved this issue too! the ending... i thought there was a turning point ]=

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
    Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Loaded Revolver

<---------Is surprisingly impressed with the comic.

stupaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By stupaman

they already planned for ending dark reign and dark avengers. i think they said they would be done with big events for a while

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Midnightist

I give Dark Reign atleast two years best guess and this whole bullseye thing will be covered up Norman will just go on the news and say it was some undercover remaining skrulls since thats his excuse for everything (on a side note should their be a Hawkeye page like Robin or Flash)

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#15  Edited By gmanfromheck
    Midnightist said:
    "I give Dark Reign atleast two years best guess and this whole bullseye thing will be covered up Norman will just go on the news and say it was some undercover remaining skrulls since thats his excuse for everything (on a side note should their be a Hawkeye page like Robin or Flash)"
    There was a Hawkeye page but it was basically all Clint.  Kate Bishop became Hawkeye but had her won page.  I think we're all pretty certain that Bullseye won't be going around as Hawkeye for too long.  It just seems those pages are enough.  Hawkeye can be listed as an alias on their pages.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pixelized
    stupaman said:
    "they already planned for ending dark reign and dark avengers. i think they said they would be done with big events for a while"
    i thought it was ending late this yearrrrrrrrrrrr
    Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Midnightist

Ok just figured I'd ask but i think he may stay like this for a few years

karasu_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By karasu_

coolness.... maybe this new bullseye is hawkeye.... or moon knight! har har!
    hopefully these big events dont end too soon, there kinda interesting...
    and... Bab's is hot! =D

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until someone exposes this sham I say it will last 6 or more months.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By Namor1987

I love reading Bullseye as Hawkeye he's awesome as hell but I havent read this issues yet

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pixelized

you're missing out! it was a good read if you like the character.

Avatar image for twilightthunder
    TwilightThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#22  Edited By TwilightThunder

I totally loved this issue. And i promised I wouldn't check any dark reign-related titles. But Andy Diggle's goodness caught me!

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#23  Edited By No_Name_

Thanks for the support you guys :D

And definitely was tons of fun working with G-Man. Much easier when you have someone to bounce ideas off of and vice versa I'm sure.

As for the issue, I loved it (like I said) but thinking back to what was mentioned, I really don't see this Dark Avengers team lasting very much longer. (Three more issues, tops?) Society is already being exposed to their "true identities;" and already they have begun to question whether or not these guys are really "good guys."

mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mattydeNero

My theory on this is the whole Marvel vs. DC scenario.  I think DARK Reign will continue through the summer to compete with The BLACKEST Night.  Right now, DR is pretty good.  I'm an X-Men head and think that this story will only get better once Normy pisses off Cyclops, who's been P.M.S.ing since Prof lied to him about Gabriel Summers.  So I think this whole arc has legs.  It's made me purchase Marvel titles other than Uncanny and Deadpool because of it's depth.

Now, will Dark Reign outshine Blackest Night?  I think that depends a lot on the placements of Spider-Man and Batman in their respective universes.

I can't see the Dark Avengers being looked at as heroes for much longer.  But if DA has its own title, I would think that it would at least run 10-12 issues, right?  Or did they plan it as a mini-series and just didn't want anyone to be able to figure things out?  Who knows.  Bendis is the devil one minute and a genius the next.  I just hope X-Men/Dark Avengers really opens things up in the Dark Reign storyline.

Nice "Comicvine Team-Up" guys, keep up the entertaining work.

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for will Clint Barton aka the real Hawkeye save a puppy dressed as Bullseye I would say yes. He's not a Spider Man, or Superman type personality but he's still a bold noble archer that helps people.

superhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By superhater

I know i'm new here but I think its gonna build for a while. the dark "heroes" and norman will get so much power the real heroes will have to step back in, as a team, and take their names back. each hero will have a counterpart. they should get the grand director to be dark cap, who bucky cant beat. then they will bring steve back. and make bucky the new nomad

SuperCoonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By SuperCoonce

you guys are an AWESOME team!

great vid guys :)
    Thepocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thepocalypse

The remaining true heroes should do what Cap suggested in What If Civil War and take out the government heroes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.