does bullseye have a healing factor?

Posted by havco (87 posts) - - Show Bio

because i saw he gotten some serious injuries and the next mintue he's okay i mean: 

Shot by Clint Barton         

stab by deadpool     

stab by elektra with a arrow    

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

He has the best medical care in the entire world at his disposal thanks to Osborn, and he's one of Marvel's most beloved sickos. Is there really a difference?

#2 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a comic. People can get better from anything with the right care.

#3 Posted by brendon277 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

When he got stabbed by Elektra I do think that the arrow had poisoned thorn but after Elektra got done beatin his ass he ran to Osborn's people to get all fixed up so i don't think he has a healing factor just really good care like InnerVenom123 said. 

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he doesn't have a healing factor and this belongs in the Bullseye forum.
Staff
#5 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

mostly it's Norm's medical care team.

#6 Posted by The Lobster (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he has the healing factor, he's just extremely lucky. Even in the Deadpool Bullseye arc, the doctors said if he had stabbed another inch then it would have pierced his heart.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.