Dark Reign: Hawkeye #3 Review!

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out my review for Dark Reign: Hawkeye #3 and let me know what you think! Did you read the latest issue? Do you like where they are taking this character? What do you thik will happen to him? Has he gone crazy, or do you think someone or something is toying with his mind?

#1 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks like Norman couldn't control his Dark Avengers XD
#2 Posted by rouju (159 posts) - - Show Bio

This comic is good, I don't know wether it cuz bulls eye sick from the begining, but I don't know why but he emerges to be one of my personal favorite. But Babs, U really hooked me bout how bullseye just "side story"

#3 Posted by Deo Wade (430 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm liking what they're doing with Bullseye now, he's finally gotten some real depth to him. This is on my list for when I hit the store this weekend. You really get into your reviews lol, Breath lol.

#4 Posted by Reaper 13 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye's finally lost it.  Bet it's the real Hawkeye messing with him.

#5 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually relate to bulls eye in this, I have had situations where I am hallucinating and I'm seeing people and sometimes it's very difficult to discern what is real from what is fake, I have always had a slight handle on it, usually I can tell. But it's his feelings of I'm insane, and am I finally loosing it, how long before I loose all touch with reality that I relate with. It's a scary thing and that's why I really like this story, I mean the ways in which he see's them is completely inaccurate at least in my experience, but it's good. It's off but that's okay, makes it less close to home.

#6 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reaper 13: That's what I think, too.
#7 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Could all this somehow be Osborn attempting to lay the groundwork to blackmail Bullseye (Hawkeye) to get Bullseye to do some real dirty work down the pike?  Could it be a "good guy" with mental powers attempting to trip up Bullseye?  If so, who could it be? 

Was G-Man or someone off to the side squeaking a dog toy or something in an attempt to distract you and/or make you laugh during your review?  No. I'm not losing it like Bullseye, but you kept looking to the side like someone was there and I heard some noise so that's why I ask.

#8 Posted by MindBullets1372 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I love what there doing with my boy Bullseye, Ive always thought he was a well rounded villain with a lot of depth. I love that he is getting a lot of lime light. But it's kind of funny reading that people are saying the Bullseye finally lost it.....  last time i checked he has always been balls to the wall crazy

#9 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Bullseye he is completely insane. Something like this happened way back in Daredevil #169, he got some brain damage and slaughtered a bunch of people because he saw everyone as Daredevil.

#10 Posted by PrtScSysRq (21 posts) - - Show Bio
Bullseye
I haven't started to read this
mini-series, but this ending
made me wanna get the first
three issue. If it's really that
good, i won't disappoint in
bullseye. In the "old" punisher
series, which was begin in
1995's november, Bullseye
suited up as a prist (and for
what?) and he was the one
who activated Castle's
electric-chair. So I like the guy. He's a completely insane
psychopat, But he's too funny to be mad at him.
#11 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds neat

I like how he's slowly unraveling!!

#12 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i don't see the Dark Avengers making it to 11 but it will be cool to see it all fall apart

#13 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

The cover image is amazing!
Well drawn.

(:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.