Daredevil vs Bullseye Scans

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by spidercom (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have scans of the full fight Daredevil and Bullseye had in Daredevil vol 1 #131-132,141-142,146,169-170 and 380.

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

... -.-

#3 Posted by spidercom (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok what is that supose to mean.

#4 Posted by Daycrawler (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidercom said:

Ok what is that supose to mean.

Think he be emoting frustration and/or annoyance (after a dramatic pause). Fight! (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

#5 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I have most if not all those issues, I s'pose I could try.....my best suggestion of course is head to your local comic shop (used book stores usually have some comics as well), and see if you can find and pick up said issues.  

#6 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidercom said:

Does anyone have scans of the full fight Daredevil and Bullseye had in Daredevil vol 1 #131-132,141-142,146,169-170 and 380.

Your best bet would be try to google those issues and hit the image icon, you may get lucky.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.