bullseye has healing facotor so how could shadowland have worked?

Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

in the Elektra Comics Bullseye got an andamantium spine and mild healing factors from a doctor after Elektra stabbed him with his own arrow. Later in the List Clint shot him several times and they mention his healing factor. So why then in Shadowland would he die if Daredevil poked through him with a sword?

#1 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio

i've never heard of Bullseye having a healing factor but if he does i guess it could be explained quite easily. A healing factor can heal wounds, however if he was stabbed in the heart that would have killed him instantly. That would have even killed Wolverine or Deadpool, except their healing factors are so intense they'll be revived in a few minutes or a couple hours. You said Bullseye only had a mild healing factor. However they can't kill off a character like Bullseye and people in comics never stay dead, so maybe they'll use that healing factor as a way to bring him back in the future.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye doesn't have healing factor.

#3 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Bullseye doesn't have a healing factor but i do hope he comes back.

#4 Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

GO read Clint Barton the List or Elektar like 24 bullseye DOES have a healing factor

#5 Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

And he was stabbed through through the gut a heart shot would kill him  As for cutting his head off, they'd have to cut his head in half as his spine couldn't be cut through

#6 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate how they killed Bullseye.

#7 Posted by Benuben (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye doesnt have healing factor. He is just lucky bastard.
#8 Posted by 614azrael (10237 posts) - - Show Bio

It is unknown if Bullseye's uncanny ability is a mutant ability or not. He has the skill to take any object and turn it into a deadly projectile with perfect aim. He can kill a person with simple objects such as a playing card, paper clips, peanuts, and even once used his own snot to kill a rat. He is in peak physical condition. This indicates some superhuman abilities in his fingertips.  He once shared a mental link with Daredevil, detecting him when he was near.   

His spinal cord along with other bones are laced with adamantium which makes him less susceptible to bodily injuries. Thanks to his perfect aim and hand-eye coordination Bullseye has reflexes that can be considered almost super-human. He has dodged gunfire on several occasions and even blocked a bullet. Bullseye has the strength of a normal person his age that regularly engages in exercise.

Fighting Skills/Marksmanship

Bullseye is also trained in several forms of martial arts and is an expert with many different types of weapons. His favorite weapons are his infamous, ever present pack of playing cards, Shuriken, Larp Bow, M4 fitted with sniper's scope.

Lester is one of the top all-around H2H fighters in the MU. He consistently holds his own against Daredevil, has easily beaten Gambit and has toyed with Elektra, who's arguably the top ninja in the world, on two separate occasions. His marksmanship abilities are simply flawless, as he's killed/injured a variety of enemies in extremely unconventional fashion. He has  knocked out The Punisher with a paper plane before (thrown from a rooftop), has landed a billion-to-one shot before with a hub cap against Deadpool and has even managed to flick one of his own teeth through a henchman's skull.

thats strait off this site an on there i c no healing factor. if it aint listed it almost garanteed aint xsistant, an even if he did have one he could still b killd healing factors are cool cuz they make u durable not imortal. Saber-tooth heals is now dead, wolverine heals in days of future past he died an in several arcs he has been on the edge of death. Need prooth then c what hapend when Magneto tore out the adamantium, it took a healing factor an advanced shiar tech for him to live. So yes Bullseye can die an yes bullseye did die. Can he come back its a comic sure he can but none the less he died. An its a good death in my opinion, i wasnt anticipating matt 2 xecute the elektra kill on bullseye an bring ther long history full circle. Its also a new change i dont think we we havseen dd this intense

#9 Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how yall can continue to claim he doesn't have a healing factor when I gave you the issue and even made video showing the books on film where he DOES have a healing factor.

#10 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio

He's never had one.
#11 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye does not have a healing factor.

#12 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blackestnight: he got regeneration!  wow.  i just knew about the spine@Blackestnight:   where is the video  id be really interested to learn this.
also i have to think that the way he was killed could have negated a very moderate healing factor. 
#13 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Bullseye doesn't have healing factor. "
#14 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
"

"
that doesn't say that he has a healing factor....it just means that he'll heal from the gun shots eventually
#16 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: I'm just posting the panels, interpret them however you will.
#17 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1036 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Jotham said:
"

"
that doesn't say that he has a healing factor....it just means that he'll heal from the gun shots eventually "
@Jotham:  Ironic how he hit everywhere except the giant Bullseye on his brain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.