is it true that the "winter soldier" era of bucky has been retcon

#1 Posted by Glabal500 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

i was told the whole "winter soldier" era for bucky, was retconned or something even though it was in 616... that is what i was told, by a few people and heard on other forums and stuff, is this true or not

#2 Posted by _Zombie_ (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it's not, as far as I know(if it has, people are going to get hurt). You sure they weren't referring to the teaser about there being multiple Winter Soldiers? Marvel just recently announced that, but even then, those WS's were never used. So Bucky's tenure as Winter Soldier is still in-continuity.

#3 Edited by Nefarious (19562 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm.

#4 Posted by War Killer (20109 posts) - - Show Bio

No, everything that has happened in Brubaker's Captain America run (that includes everything with Bucky and the Winter Soldier) is still in-continuity and has not been changed or retconned.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.