His time with the Soviet Union?

#1 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio

So after he was found, thawed, and given a bionic arm by the Soviet Union what did they call him when he wasn't frozen in cryostasis, just Winder Solider or...? I've always wondered. Surely they didn't call him Bucky of even James in fear he'd start remembering things right? I mean that's why he was put into cryostasis so there wasn't a risk of him remembering his past, at least that's what his bio says. 

#2 Posted by War Killer (20125 posts) - - Show Bio

They probably just called him Winter Soldier, or simply "Soldier" for short. Don't see why they wouild call him by his actually name or why they'd need to.

#3 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Thanks, I figured it'd just be Winter Soldier but I wanted to be sure. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.