Follow

Bucky Barnes

Character » Bucky Barnes appears in 2102 issues.

Believed dead near the end of World War II only to have been found and brainwashed by the Soviets for the next 50 years, Captain America's former sidekick now continues to defend his country from the shadows against those who would threaten it as legendary spy and assassin, the Winter Soldier. He became the new Captain America to honor his friend Steve and he joined the Avengers. When Steve returned as Captain America, Bucky took on the identity of the Winter Soldier once again.

December Solicits show no Winter Soldier

PolarisJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By PolarisJunkie
    Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cap10nate

@PolarisJunkie: Winter Soldier 13 comes out on November 28th so WS 14 is probably coming out in early January. This series has had such an erratic release schedule. After next week, three issues will have come out in 5 weeks i think. Before that, it was 5 weeks between issues. WS 14 is Brubaker's last issue so maybe it is a little longer which would explain the delay.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
    G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By G_Money_Christmas

Marvel.com says Winter Soldier 13 is coming out November 7th and 12 came out October 31... Why does Marvel have these erratic release schedules? It's kind of annoying. With my DC books, I know exactly when I'm getting what each month and how much I'll spend but this is ridiculous

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Funrush

@G_Money_Christmas said:

Marvel.com says Winter Soldier 13 is coming out November 7th and 12 came out October 31... Why does Marvel have these erratic release schedules? It's kind of annoying. With my DC books, I know exactly when I'm getting what each month and how much I'll spend but this is ridiculous

Yep. It really sucks for people on low budgets, like me, who want to know how much they're spending before they go to the LCS.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
    G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By G_Money_Christmas

@Funrush: The Marvel website is now saying Winter Soldier 13 isn't coming out until December 12th

GillaDro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By GillaDro

@Funrush said:

@G_Money_Christmas said:

Yep. It really sucks for people on low budgets, like me, who want to know how much they're spending before they go to the LCS.

I subscribe here https://www.scifigenre.com/ , but it's also a helpful reference for upcoming titles and dates. Look at the Subs section. It shows titles by week , upcoming #1's , etc. Also it shows if the title will be published late.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By slimj87d

Man, this sucks. I was really excited about it possibly coming out today. I knew it was too good to be true...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.