December Solicits show no Winter Soldier

#1 Posted by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Cap10nate (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@PolarisJunkie: Winter Soldier 13 comes out on November 28th so WS 14 is probably coming out in early January. This series has had such an erratic release schedule. After next week, three issues will have come out in 5 weeks i think. Before that, it was 5 weeks between issues. WS 14 is Brubaker's last issue so maybe it is a little longer which would explain the delay.

#3 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.com says Winter Soldier 13 is coming out November 7th and 12 came out October 31... Why does Marvel have these erratic release schedules? It's kind of annoying. With my DC books, I know exactly when I'm getting what each month and how much I'll spend but this is ridiculous

#4 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@G_Money_Christmas said:

Marvel.com says Winter Soldier 13 is coming out November 7th and 12 came out October 31... Why does Marvel have these erratic release schedules? It's kind of annoying. With my DC books, I know exactly when I'm getting what each month and how much I'll spend but this is ridiculous

Yep. It really sucks for people on low budgets, like me, who want to know how much they're spending before they go to the LCS.

#5 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush: The Marvel website is now saying Winter Soldier 13 isn't coming out until December 12th

#6 Edited by GillaDro (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@G_Money_Christmas said:

Yep. It really sucks for people on low budgets, like me, who want to know how much they're spending before they go to the LCS.

I subscribe here https://www.scifigenre.com/ , but it's also a helpful reference for upcoming titles and dates. Look at the Subs section. It shows titles by week , upcoming #1's , etc. Also it shows if the title will be published late.

#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (9354 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, this sucks. I was really excited about it possibly coming out today. I knew it was too good to be true...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.