Bucky-Cap HeroUp's in Superhero Squad Online!

#1 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this on Marvel.com and while I've never really been into SHS or played the SHS Online, I was surprised to see Bucky as Captain America in the game and being as he's rarely in any game I couldn't help but post this xD
#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: I play this game once in a while. Getting gold coins in that game can be a total b!tch. lmao
#3 Edited by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

@War Killer: I play this game once in a while. Getting gold coins in that game can be a total b!tch. lmao

I've never played the game, is it fun? I was tempted to sign up on Marvel.com but wasn't sure...can you play for free or is it only for paid membership? O_o
#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: It's free and there is also a paid membership. When i play it though it slows down my computer so much that it's basically impossible to go on anything else for a sec :P
#5 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
@War Killer: It's free and there is also a paid membership. When i play it though it slows down my computer so much that it's basically impossible to go on anything else for a sec :P
I figured it might cause some lags, so that is a bummer. Is the game fun?
#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Lol i think so :P IMO Ms Marvel is the best character to play as for ones they first give you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.