Follow

Bryan Q. Miller

Person » Bryan Q. Miller is credited in 243 issues.

Writer for DC who got his start working for the hit TV series Smallville.

Bryan's secret project with DC

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By jsphsmth

I have really missed Bryan's work on Stephanie Brown as Batgirl. It was a truly amazing comic. It was so good that I got my wife to read and enjoy it. (Not so much when I made the mistake of handing her a comic written by Morrison.)

Anyways, when it appeared that he was left out of the DC reboot/relaunch/rewrite he mentioned he was involved in a few secret project that he couldn't talk about. He has since confirmed that one of them is with DC.

I am hoping for a Stephanie Brown as Spoiler series. I doubt that she can support an ongoing without the Batgirl name, so I would be happy with a miniseries.

Better yet. He seems to be buddies with Gail Simone. How about a team book with Steph and Cassie Cain, cowritten by Miller and Simone?

Hopefully when DC's March solicits come out next week the secret project will be revealed.

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By jsphsmth

So his secret project was Smallville?

Makes sense, but not what I was hoping for.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.