Follow

Bryan Q. Miller

Person » Bryan Q. Miller is credited in 243 issues.

Writer for DC who got his start working for the hit TV series Smallville.

Bryan Q. Miller interview + Batgirl #24 preview (Kinda Spoilers)

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By damswedon

Full interview over on CBR but here are the main points.

1. Stephanie was originally going to spend two issues in London.
    2. The current arc was going to end around issue #30 so he had to put 120 pages into 40.
    3. Clancy's death and Nick's history with the reapers were going to have whole issues dedicated to them.
    4. Stephanie was going to go undercover at Blackgate before finding out her father was there and head of the reapers.
    5. There was a request by higher ups to broom Wendy out of the way.
    6. HE IS WORKING ON A NEW BOOK FOR DC.

Here are the preview pages for #24

I'm sad to hear that he was rushed into finishing this story but really happy to hear he is working on something.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By iaconpoint

I'm skipping any and all previews for this and Detective because I want to read the stories in their entirety as they end. Very sad that this is ending, and hopefully Steph and Cass might get some other Bat-book in the future. A bot can hope, can he not?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.