You think...

#1 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

You think Bruce Timm will ever make a cartoon about the Marvel Universe? I personally think it'd be bombastic fantastic to see the Avengers get the same treatment that much of the DCU has gotten...

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, popular topic.

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, thanks for the double post, Pink Awesome. Gives the illusion of popularity.

#4 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, Id really like to see a Avengers version of what they did for the JLU.

#5 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, don't care, man. This is my thread, and I really don't care about that stuff...man, I wonder if Timm is under contract with WB...if not, he should go to whoever owns the Marvel Cartoons and do his thing over there...Avengers, Fantastic Four, anything would be awesome.

Oh, and I know it would be impossible to do, and it would never happen, but I would love to see Bruce's Superman go into that Marvel Universe, kind of like Flinstones meet the Jetsons...

#7 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry about that, this CPU im on seems to be wacky. I apologize for any double posts.

#8 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been watching the new Spider-Man. I kind of don't want to...are the quality of the fights cool?

#9 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the new Spider-Man cartoon on WB resembles closely to the DC cartoons than any of the Marvel cartoons before it.

#10 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

No, far as I know it isnt out yet, the preview video for it is on Marvel.com right now. Its called Spectacular Spider-Man. He seems a tad young, but atleast its 2d animation this time around, unlike the awful 3d cartoon for Spider-Man that came out in the early 2000s.

#11 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man should be young, around high school age. That was the whole point of him, once upon a time...in fact, a cool crossover would be him and the Teen Titans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.