NYCC 2012: Bruce Timm

Posted by abauman (111 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32651 posts) - - Show Bio

What you doing next Timm?

#2 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

With Dark Knight Returns, it's VERY natural to split it in 2. It divides cleanly between Batman vs the Mutants, and Batman vs Superman. The one thing I've consistently disliked about every DC direct to video movie Bruce Timm has done is that they feel too short, I welcome the idea of splitting up the movies if it means we get more of the stories.

#3 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

lol they single handedly ruined batman superman Apocalypse with that farm scene at the end. made darkseid into jobberseid.

#4 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

This man is my hero.

#5 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous: Superman Unbound.
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32651 posts) - - Show Bio
@SandMan_: ooh I'v not heard of that, whats it about?
#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Timm really is hitting homeruns in DC' animated world as of late and I hope he continues that wicked streak for some time!

#8 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous: Superman : Brainiac basically.
#9 Posted by Mistermorriss (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Why no internal narrative. Ask the goddam question! :)

#10 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Make Bruce Timm the producer of the upcoming live-action Justice League movie. Nothing should be made without having this dude look at first.

#11 Posted by RoTheKid (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Great interview, Sara! And I find it interesting that Bruce Timm admitted that "Frontier" should have been broken down into two parts. Admittedly, that is my least favorite DC Animated direct to video film (along with Superman: Doomsday). However, he's done a superb job with the rest of the films! And I agree with , he should be involved with the live action Justice League movie!!!

#12 Posted by SmashBrawler (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

What you doing next Timm?

Aside from Superman: Unbound, there's also Justice League: Flashpoint (based on you know what)... and I don't know if he's going to be involved in this one, but the third animated film they confirmed there was Lego Batman: DC Heroes United.

#13 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

What a god

#14 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

This dude hasnt aged well lol...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.