dang

#2 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

in what terms?

#3 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

fight

#4 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

You're crazy, NEW VENOM

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a horrible thread.Basketball Players are Basketball Players because they are good at Basketball.Nobody is expecting anyof them....not even Yao Ming or Yi Jianlian to be good fighters.Now if Bruce were to play any of them one on one in Basketball...he wuld get his ass handed to him.

#6 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Well duh.He's the sh!t.

He beat Kareem Abdul Jabar.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but Venom, please stop making threads. They get even MORE ridiculous than the last one you did.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO. This is thread is so riduculous its just funny as hell to me. What the hell have you been smoking NEW VENOM ? Do you see you made a battle thread where Bruce Lee is fighting basketball players ? Wow ! Whatever you been smoking can I have some ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.