Doctor Voodoo

#1 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Voodoo's series was cancelled, any news on him such as him joining the Avengers or anything?  Seems pretty stupid for Marvel to make him Sorceror Supreme just so they dont utilize him in anything.
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Strange will be joining up with the New Avengers at some point, but no news on Voodoo.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" Since Voodoo's series was cancelled, any news on him such as him joining the Avengers or anything?  Seems pretty stupid for Marvel to make him Sorceror Supreme just so they dont utilize him in anything. "
Just because he's not an Avenger doesn't mean they aren't using him.I've seen him in solicits.
#4 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Since Voodoo's series was cancelled, any news on him such as him joining the Avengers or anything?  Seems pretty stupid for Marvel to make him Sorceror Supreme just so they dont utilize him in anything. "
Just because he's not an Avenger doesn't mean they aren't using him.I've seen him in solicits. "

Kick ass!  Which ones?
#5 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Trial and error.

#6 Posted by cennobite (364 posts) - - Show Bio

So is he really dead now, if so that is very not cool, they had him as the new sorcerer supreme for not length at all. Dr. Strange was sorcerer supreme for ages. Doctor Voodoo should just be stuck in another dimension for a while or something like that. 

#7 Posted by nimbus003 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Doctor Strange is no longer the Sorcerer Supreme, he still seems to get far more use then Brother Voodoo. I have read the latest Incredible Hulks comics. I think that Doctor Strange as a character has simply become more interesting since losing the title.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.