Doc Voodoo feats?

#1 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of Voodoos feats?  I never heard of any of them, I just hear people say he's a magical powerhouse.  Frankly Im starting to think that he is a featless charecter and that peoples over hype him.  Can any of you actually post some of his feats and not just say " Hes really strong "
#2 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Since he became Doctor Voodoo I don't think he hasn't really had any notable feats.

His voodoo from his staff was able to easily seal off Dormammu and his other mainstream fight was against Dr. Doom.
This is when we find out that Dr. Doom is a full fledged sorcerer, he beats Voodoo in a multidimensional fight, more of a feat for Doom.

Voodoo's last feat would be challenging the ancient Agamotto and Binding his and the rest of the New Avengers' powers into Wolverine to fight Agamotto. They're fighting over the Eye

Power Binding Spell

New Avengers #6
#3 Posted by Midnight Monk (225 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a victim of the Bendis effect in which he was built up and then given a place in the star thanks to Rick Redemer's Avenger of the Supernatural series and then torn down and killed off by Bendis for no good reason.
#4 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a victim of the Bendis effect in which he was built up and then given a place in the star thanks to Rick Redemer's Avenger of the Supernatural series and then torn down and killed off by Bendis for no good reason.

fckin Bendis is trying real hard to make Loeb look good isnt he

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.