Brother Voodoo the new sorcerer supreme

#1 Posted by HaLong (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he deserve the title? Discuss 

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this has be done! Did you use the search option to check?

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I also found another brother Voodoo thread!

#5 Posted by box turtle (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, he screwed Photon so probably not.
#6 Posted by cadaver (143 posts) - - Show Bio

they still filling their quota to have more popular black super heroes? I've started reading the series and think he's an okay charactor, but no one deserves the title more than dr doom! plus I hear they are ending the series? can anyone verify this?

#7 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@cadaver said:
" they still filling their quota to have more popular black super heroes? I've started reading the series and think he's an okay charactor, but no one deserves the title more than dr doom! plus I hear they are ending the series? can anyone verify this? "
Really...more popular black super heroes...because that's the reason they did it and not the fact that they've been building Voodoo as a legitimate mystic for sometime now and most of the Marvel U is scared crap-less by the thought of SS Doom.
#8 Posted by cadaver (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lupine said:
" @cadaver said:
" they still filling their quota to have more popular black super heroes? I've started reading the series and think he's an okay charactor, but no one deserves the title more than dr doom! plus I hear they are ending the series? can anyone verify this? "
Really...more popular black super heroes...because that's the reason they did it and not the fact that they've been building Voodoo as a legitimate mystic for sometime now and most of the Marvel U is scared crap-less by the thought of SS Doom. "
I always thought it was funny the only beings in the universe that are fit for SS are from earth. is earth the only magical planet in our universe?
#9 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@cadaver said:
" @Lupine said:
" @cadaver said:
Really...more popular black super heroes...because that's the reason they did it and not the fact that they've been building Voodoo as a legitimate mystic for sometime now and most of the Marvel U is scared crap-less by the thought of SS Doom. "
I always thought it was funny the only beings in the universe that are fit for SS are from earth. is earth the only magical planet in our universe? "
Good question, but off the top of my head I can't think of any other species that wields magic other than the Skrulls. We see a few Skrull magic users during Secret Invasion, but there really wasn't much said about them. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.