Brother Voodoo

#1 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't his main power voodoo. Now that he is sorcerer supreme wouldn't all those new powers make his voodoo powers seems inadequate and he wouldnt even need them anymore.

#2 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say inadequate, although being the Sorcerer Supreme its going to give him a whole new list of powers to use. Possibly even magnify his voodoo powers.

#3 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429 said:
" Isn't his main power voodoo. Now that he is sorcerer supreme wouldn't all those new powers make his voodoo powers seems inadequate and he wouldnt even need them anymore. "
he is still going to use his Voodoo powers. Voodoo classifies as magic too.
#4 Posted by SonofaGoddess (35 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwilson429: @gwilson429 said:
" Isn't his main power voodoo. Now that he is sorcerer supreme wouldn't all those new powers make his voodoo powers seems inadequate and he wouldnt even need them anymore. "
No way Voodoo is a very powerful magical system and he was already on par with Doctor strange to be considered as a replacement as sorcerer supreme. I mean he was self appointed protector of New Orleans. Was called upon by the king of an African Nation for help and asked by the vampire hunter blade for help. He is an extremely powerful person although often forgotten about because of his particular magical focus. Plus I feel his character parrells Stephens to a tee both doctors , men of science  thrown into a realm of magic, both have brother issues, and both called upon to protect.
#5 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Voodoo has become even more powerful than ever

#6 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Brother Voodoo and your magical powers of voodoo...ness!!

#7 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

it  amps up his voodoo powers and allows him greater access to it, in addition to everything else
he gets with it. think of it more as his specialty, but know its more powerful. like for example he just
went to the Loa directly and got them to come out and intervene with events. also having his brother
tethered to him will always be an asset.

#8 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Brother Voodoo has a brother? What's his name "the other Brother Voodoo"? lol

#9 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: 
its a really good series. one of the better. more information about the character 
can be found on his page and forum, which is where your posting.
#10 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE:
well duh.
#11 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: 
so then you dont need to ask. his brother has been in his book since Jericho has.
#12 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE:
No, I said duh cause you are giving me directions to a place where I obviously already know where it is.
He's dead. That's interesting.
#13 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: 
sorry, mistook you for a troll that wasnt actually reading the books, just making fun of it.
my bad. too much coffee or something.
#14 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, no such thing as too much coffee. And no, I am not a troll. I was making a joke. It wasn't funny was it. 
Eveeryone shakes their heads. Yeah, guessed that.

#15 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: his brothers spirit is tethered to him. it comes in handy because his brother can be places while he is elsewhere, like
while he's knocked out. or another town, world, ect. its integral to Jericho's character because he blames himself for his brothers
death.
#16 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7965 posts) - - Show Bio

Was tempted to get this but ive only just started to get into Doctor Strange so i'll get the Trades at some point, does look rather good though.

#17 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATMANEXE:
Oh. Why? How'd he manage to get his brother killed. Not saying that he did, but if he holds himself responsible, I'm assuming he has a good reason to do so.

#18 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.