Follow

Brightest Day

Story arc »

Once dead, 12 heroes and villains were resurrected by a white light expelled deep from within the center of the Earth. Deemed a miracle by many and a sign of the apocalypse by others, the reasons behind their rebirths remain a mystery. But it will not be a mystery for long.

Brightest Day Reading Order Help?

SendingSignal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SendingSignal

Hi guys! Having been thankful for your help back when we were working on New Krypton, I thought I might drop by to see what you thought of the Brightest Day reading order as it goes so far.

This link will take you to the list (I'll put any updates at this one link, in case this thread goes out of date):  
    http://www.tradereadingorder.com/blog/comic-issue-reading-order-brightest-day-dc-event/ 

Anyway, so far my list is only up to date to the start of October. Anyone have any clues as to where to place it and what upcoming books tie in?

I'm also not quite sure about Green Arrow. And I haven't read the luthor Action Comics, so I don't know where they're placed or how they tie in. 

Let me know what you think!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.