carnivalofsins00's Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #1 - Chapter One review

The Search for Swamp Thing Begins

Other reviews for Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing #1 - Chapter One

Officially the lowest scored comic I gave with John in it. 0

Disclaimer:This review is late... a month or so because I really couldn't bring myself to reread the issue, I hated it so much. I gave it a thumb here and there to jog my memory, but so much I want to forget.  This review may seem bias because I am the biggest John Constantine fan out there, so if you liked the comic, then good for you, one thing is for sure I have read more of John Constantine's life then most and my understanding of the character is second to none, so if you disagree with m...

So Zatanna's back on the cover? 0

Brightest Day Aftermath: The Search for Swamp Thing. #1 of 3. When I was reading Brightest Day I thought that this story was gonna make some massive changes for the DC universe. When I heard about this limited series I was happy because I thought this would be the chance to really make something groundbreaking. Well that's not what we got in this issue. With Flashpoint and the 52 #1 issues coming out in September it seems that Brightest Day was just swept under the rug. So I was hoping this was ...