the_cyan_lantern's Brightest Day #6 - Dead Zone review

A Equation For A Great Issue

Summary:

We return to the Martian Manhunter's story and further look into the other Green Martian. Firestorm's matrix gets a third mysteries person. Mera can't escape the truth. And Hank gets a unpleasant result for a great request.

The Good:

It is very clear that MM gets the center stage for this issue. To me it seemed his story was just trying to be "touchy" on the first few issues but the "other" martian gets it's boost to get that idea out of my head. Next comes Firestorm. Every issue we get a bit of revelation that makes you clinch to your seats and trust me, you'd better hang on. Finally Hank gets strong handed by a ring. It just adds fuel to Hanks pissed off flame.

The Bad:

The Mera/ Aquaman story felt weak but gave it the benefit of the doubt after a second read.

Vote: 4.5 out of 5

Lying Mera+ Martian Manhunter "deadly touch"+ Hungover Ronnie+ Even more pissed off Hank= Great Issue