the_cyan_lantern's Brightest Day #10 - A Change is Gonna Come review

A Boy, King, and a Ticking Bomb

Summary:

As Jackson father knows about his son secret revealing it's self, Jackson is taken to the spot where his life began. However, the trip down memory lane doesn't come that easy. Meanwhile, Jason and Ronald find out the secrets of the universe, but they are the ones to end it.

The Good:

Originally Firestorm was a character that I could give a rats-ass about, but this issue had flipped that perception upside down.  In the begging we clearly see that two heads are not better than one. Professor Stein is clearly worried and unhappy of the boys but has to reveal the truth or else there will be no world. And the mystery voice finally comes out to play. No doubt the center of attention belong to Jackson. It is kinda clear that he is no human so "dad" needs to take him to where they found him. But the party of 2 gets interrupted by a couple of folks, and it is good.

The Bad:

This book had no bad except the overplayed "You aren't from here so I need to take you to your birthplace" scene.

Review: 5 out of 5

Better than the previous issue and has very large climax's to make us pick up #11 in a heart beat.