Should Marvel Just Give Him His Own Universe?

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18059 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, just give the guy the Ultimate universe and leave the 616 alone...
#2 Posted by Dane (10581 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they already did that with Jeph Loeb.

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18059 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"I think they already did that with Jeph Loeb. "

Blast.
#4 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Should they? Yes. Very much so. And after they give him his own universe, they need to bolt all of the portals, doors and other methods of entry soundly closed from both sides.

#5 Posted by Casket (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't he now one of the top editors / media managers at Marvel?

#6 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio
@WoundingFactor said:
"Should they? Yes. Very much so. And after they give him his own universe, they need to bolt all of the portals, doors and other methods of entry soundly closed from both sides."

@WoundingFactor:
Why, i would actually like to see that univers i love the new avengers and avengers they are hilarious and i would like to see what his universe is
#7 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see them creating some tangent universe for him one day 
like X-Men Forever was made for Chris Claremont 
and like X-Men Forever, no one will read it
#8 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy said:
" I can see them creating some tangent universe for him one day like X-Men Forever was made for Chris Claremont and like X-Men Forever, no one will read it "
Haha, point!
#9 Posted by SirJig (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Call it the Bendisverse and let him have at it with his unfunny banter, faux repetitious Mametisms and constant time travel retcons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.