Brian is atractive male? mybe atractive dog

#1 Posted by jokerman (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian for me is not so hot, i mean comon his a dog
so what you think?

#2 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Dogs can be male.

#3 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

idiots on this site do stuff like that all the time, obviously Brian does not have attractive male cause someone would have to be into bestiality to think Brian was attractive -_-

#4 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there isn't an ugly male category, so I assume they just put him really low in the attractive male one.

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

that's cause ugly isn't a power -_-

being attractive is not a power you get for existing, it means that the majority of the opposite sex would find you attractive

like Nightcrawler (not attractive) Red Monika (attractive) other species and such will rarely be attractive unless your like Superman

#6 Posted by jokerman (42 posts) - - Show Bio

bur anyway in Brian powrs there isent "attractive male powr"

#7 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

He has attracted few women so he has attractiveness

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12929 posts) - - Show Bio

being attractive doesn't always equate to romantic or sexual

#9 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: Scarlet Witch was attracted to Night Crawler in alternate reality. they had a kid so he has atractiveness or atleast his alernate reality version of him did. Does that count?

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it doesn't count.

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

@aztek_the_lost: Scarlet Witch was attracted to Night Crawler in alternate reality. they had a kid so he has atractiveness or atleast his alernate reality version of him did. Does that count?

that's not attractiveness...attractiveness means people see you and their loins get excited...if one or two people end up falling in love with you, that has nothing to do with your looks

#12 Posted by Iron_Turtle (582 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost: In an ideal world...
#13 Posted by SC (12957 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost said:

@Hazlenaut said:

that's not attractiveness...attractiveness means people see you and their loins get excited...if one or two people end up falling in love with you, that has nothing to do with your looks

I believe thats actually called/identified as Subjective Horniness. When you look at some people at your loins level up like a Comic Vine Level after Completing South Boston Quest.  

Attractiveness, is whether if given the chance, you would if you valued attractiveness, wear the entire body of another person like a living suit if to you, you considered them more objectively attractive than you, and valued that so much you wanted to be in them, like all of them, not just some of them. So like... Mojo, from X-Men, would wear Blob like a suit, but Blob would wear Cyclops like a suit and Cyclops would wear Angel like a suit and Angel would wear Spider Jerusalem like a suit and so Mojo would eventually achieve maximum Attraction Powa, and then be able to go toe to toe with Galactus on the Battles Forums.  

I'm glad I'm not a plastic surgeon. Or Cyclops or Blob. 
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: <3

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

The grammar in this topic title hurts my brain.

#16 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

The grammar in this topic title hurts my brain.

this.
#17 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that this is a thread.

#18 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

this is retarded.

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

well, Amaterasu looks beautiful. : )

#20 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

This feels like a lot of the threads on GiantBomb. xD

#21 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

We can go philosophy on this but in the bottom line is he attractive. Attractive means luring and Aesthetically pleasing, so the answer is yes. Question is what makes him attractive. He has married lois when petter was thought dead. although he has shown to be smart he seems make up his mind too quickly, which makes him do many mistakes. Most are not that high at thought and would rely on impulse. He had intercourse with Glen Quagmire dad when he turned into a woman. if I have to figure out I guessing animal impulses and easily figuring out the charm or easily figuring out the girlfriends he has. Unfortunately he can’t keep his word and easily gives in to lower instincts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.