WonderCon 2012: Brian Buccellato

Posted by G-Man (30221 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32069 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd buy it :) if I could find it :(

#2 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

heavens to betsy!

a lot of Flash's villains are silly...campy... so its a welcomed change...

go team Iris...!?

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Turbine, former Tuskegee Airman huh? Now I'm intrigued! And Grodd is just AWESOME. As far something with Dynamite, you KNOW it would have to be good, if its Dynamite. And Foster is GREAT!

#4 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to go to Wondercon!!!

#5 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

the nerdy gal i live with just got all depressed. But i like Iris. I think its great they are "updating" their rouges. I like that they have let the Flash Evolve and I hope Brian gets to be a more recognizable writer!

#6 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

CAPTAIN COLD'S GUNS ARE NOT SILLY, SARA!

#7 Posted by papo (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImperiousRix said:

lol

in a way they are but I prefer to think that batman rouge gallery is suppose to be vicious. but the flash rouge gallery is more like they still but they see the flash and their battles as a game. and having the campy guns its part of it.

but Don't get me wrong I love flash from the new 52 its awesome its on my top 5 comics and I hate that is on the last week of the month

#8 Posted by DDevil2887 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about anyone but I think that Brian Buccellato was trying to work his game on Sara.

#9 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no problem with taking away the cold guns of Captain Cold. They already have Mr. Freeze.

I question the tastes of a man who doesn't like nerdy girls. I'd rather have a girl I can enjoy my geek and nerdy hobbies with than it be kept from her.

#10 Posted by Sharkey (55 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Heatwave is after Weather Wizard. :)

I think I'm most excited for Trickster though, having seen a plains-clothes Axel in an previous issue.

#11 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImperiousRix said:

They are a little.

#12 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@FoxxFireArt said:

I see no problem with taking away the cold guns of Captain Cold. They already have Mr. Freeze.

I question the tastes of a man who doesn't like nerdy girls. I'd rather have a girl I can enjoy my geek and nerdy hobbies with than it be kept from her.

YEAH LOL. I'm Team Patty, I hope it works out between them.

#13 Posted by darth_geekboy (12 posts) - - Show Bio

brian chose iris, because sarah chose iris.

c'mon! that's pickup line 101.

#14 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, this video wont play for me either. So this one and the Lobdell one wont play.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.