Brass

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only recently read Brass but it's quickly become a favorite. A different kind of hero and the second book had a simple but interesting concept that made things fun and something to think about. Other than being killed by Iron Man in a crossover, everything I've seen of Brass is gold. I read New Dynamix before I read Brass so I didn't know who he was when I saw him, but now I can appreciate it and hope he shows up in World's End somewhere. Any fans?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of em. But ill check em out, they still selling em?

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW thats pretty cheap, its older i figured be more difficult to find an to buy.

Thanks man ill definatly buy these.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Victory!

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL yep. My next check SHOULD be quite nice so ill definatly be picking these up.

IVe been wanting to get back into Image, just never had an IN. And I do like Spawn but i want to read more of the publisher so this should be my way back in.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

You should look around on that site. The prices are pretty low (as you saw) for a lot of the books and occasionally they have deals that make them even lower. I think a week or two ago all the Brass (and a lot of other WS books) would have been even cheaper because of one deal. Now I think Image is up for discounts (along with some other comics) so they're making it easy for you.

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass.

So Brass is WS now? Well another publisher ive REALLY been trying to get into but only IN would e Authority but im not really liking the new run dont know exactly why im just not

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG that site as hall the Hitman issues WOOHOO!!!

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

His first series was Image and he was one of those characters that went on to Wildstorm.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

OH alright cool

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40678 posts) - - Show Bio

FEW DAYS ILL HAVE BRASS!!!

I cant friggin wait, Ill give my two cents about it when it gets here.

Buck you got me back into WS, ive seen the reviews.

PLUS i ordered a few issues of Majestic. See what ur fascination with him is all about woohoo

#13 Edited by PuckPuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio

For Brass fans, WildCats #22 has Brass on The Weatherman's detail of heroes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.