Why did this brainiac suck

#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did he suck all the other brainiacs from the show never went down as easy as him why. I hated this incarnation they made him to easy to take down. I liked the other one from justice league.

#2 Posted by Captain Atom (52 posts) - - Show Bio

he was easy to take down?  Really?  He kicked the entire league's ass, and it took the flash moving at the speed of light to stop him.  Yeah, that's real easy.

#3 Posted by Hubris-Mantis (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it had to do with Luthor's arrogance at thinking Flash is the weakest member.Also,lightblue Luthor looks like he contracted a severe STD.

#4 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

he could have been used for much more devastation!

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

ask the league if it was "easy" to take him down

#6 Posted by Mr. Chair (30 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"I think it had to do with Luthor's arrogance at thinking Flash is the weakest member.Also,lightblue Luthor looks like he contracted a severe STD."
It was also a way for the writers to use Flash in a prominant role
#7 Posted by MrDirector786 (43559 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was pretty cool how Flash ended up stopping him.

#8 Posted by The Englander (1171 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" I thought it was pretty cool how Flash ended up stopping him. "
Yeah, one of my favourite scenes from the JL cartoon
#9 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"ask the league if it was "easy" to take him down "
              Agreed
#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43559 posts) - - Show Bio

He was not easy to beat at all. The whole League was beaten and the Flash almost disappeared forever trying to stop him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.