Brainiac Genereal Discussion....

#1 Posted by lordraiden (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Johns, Brainiac is comming back in a big way, and being re-invented, from what he's saying, as he's apparantly plagued Krypton in the past and Johns has stated he's gonna be really scary and, well, not sure till the new story comes out! So, what will this re-envisioned Brainiac be like?

#2 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

smarter, stronger, more impossible to kill you know the whole deal

#3 Posted by lordraiden (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

I think one of the bigger changes John's is adding is that he's been around alot longer, ie plaguing Krypton, which means he was around WELL before it exploded! So, how old is Brainiac? are they ret-conning his origin? (sounds like it) is he still going to be a machine? or machine in humanoid form ala the promo pic?

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Brainiac is supposed to do more than just come back..... Johns promised to do the same that he did for GL to Superman on 2008 and I'm sure that Brainiac will be a key piece in that"

So does that mean he might be on par with someone like Darkseid? Hmmmmm!

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac is supposed to do more than just come back.....

Johns promised to do the same that he did for GL to Superman on 2008 and I'm sure that Brainiac will be a key piece in that

#6 Posted by Brainiac (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Now would you look at that, a thread all about me.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Brainiac is supposed to do more than just come back..... Johns promised to do the same that he did for GL to Superman on 2008 and I'm sure that Brainiac will be a key piece in that"

So does that mean he might be on par with someone like Darkseid? Hmmmmm!"

don't think so

he and Robinson have big plans for him, Toyman and Jimmy Olsen

don't know about others tough

#8 Posted by Brainiac (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesometh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.