Follow

Brainiac

Character » Brainiac appears in 1287 issues.

Brainiac is one of Superman's oldest and most powerful foes. A techno-organic being with a twelfth-level intellect and hyper-advanced technology, he travels the multiverse seeking civilizations to shrink and abduct, which he then adds to his collection of captured worlds. He has been responsible for the extinction of countless cultures and the deaths of untold billions.

All of a Sudden I am Interested in Brainiac

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Edited By CrazyScarecrow

For the past couple days I don't know why, but I became interested in Brainiac. That guy that can never keep the same appearance in the Superman comics. It all happened on about Wednesday (so actually yesterday), I was flipping through the pages of my DC Universe Encyclopedia when I went on the page with Brainiac. For some reason he stood out to me more so I started to read more about him. Then when I was done I started to look him up on the internet. Through Comic Vine pages, Wikipedia articles, and Google Image images I realized this character can never keep the same look and this character looks like he was actually a influential villain to the Man of Steel early on. I mean I know Vril Dox was a important/influential villain, but a villain like that and that appeared so often in the old Superman comics seemed interesting. For some reason to me I have always felt like early on Superman didn't have a good or important cast of foes.

So yeah basically I am now want to become a Brainiac on Brainiac and am now in bit of a regret that I didn't put his villain months issue on my Villains Month pull list.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.