Follow

Brainiac 5

Character » Brainiac 5 appears in 1128 issues.

Brainiac 5 is a long-standing member of the Legion of Super-Heroes with a 12th level intelligence and force-field belt. He is an expert on the science of time-travel (and many other things).

Brainy!!!!

Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Revival

I have to say that the episode 'Brain Drain' has to be the funiest epsiode about brainy to date. I mean he goes freakin' insane. Awsome! Someone please agree!!!
    Avatar image for gambitsprincess
    gambitsprincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gambitsprincess

i love the part where he dances with his head on that  spider like robot lol
    glfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By glfan

I totally remeber that episode and toally agree. That episode got my little brother into the show. It was totally hiliariouse such as one time in the episode he constantly bumps into a wall saying ouch ouch ouch. With lightning lad grabbing him saying it's like dealing with a two year old venusian williger. that was just too funny. The only annoying thing I had to do was explain to my then five year old brother about Brainy's state of mind at the time and had he been normal he wouldn't have been this stupid. I remeber the part where he was dancing as in Brainy and dancing really don't mix. The dancing was the other hiliariouse part.

glfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By glfan

I remeber when he began dancing he says aw I hate caves. After Superman says Brainy we've got to get you into that cave. ''I have legs again I can dance.'' Too funny. My brother's favorite part was when Brainy was saying ''Red ants red ants superman shouldn't play with red ants.'' I knew by looking at the catoon closely that he was referring to the red sun. When my brither mentioned this to mom who has no idea about comics I had to say in simple langauge what was going on when it happened since Brainy is complicated esspecially when you don't read comic books that much. Though that episode totally lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.