Who is interested in the real Boussh

#1 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

With the web comic revealing more about the history of the Ubesian bounty hunter, and a rumor Boussh may be seen in the clone wars animated series the questtion needs to be asked... How many SW fans are interested in the history of this character? I personally always wanted to know more about this character, am I alone?

#2 Posted by G-Man (30213 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know more. Who was he? How did they get their hands on his suit? Surprised there hasn't been something. A part in the back of my mind says there has but I can't think of anything.

Staff
#3 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I'd like to know more. Who was he? How did they get their hands on his suit? Surprised there hasn't been something. A part in the back of my mind says there has but I can't think of anything."
you should read the shadows of the empire series G-Man, it reveals how Leia got the armor and hints that Prince Xizor had Boushh killed, Dark Horses web comics are revealing more of Boushh himself, he seems to be a little on the paranoid side.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.