Follow

Bouncing Boy

Character » Bouncing Boy appears in 431 issues.

30th century hero Bouncing Boy is the Legionnaire with the heart of gold and girth of a basketball. His sole power is the ability to inflate and bounce with amazing agility and resistance.

Bouncing Boy is one luck dude

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was looking up Bouncing Boy and I diden't know he was married to Duplicate Girl that awesome.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

Is it cheating if he sleeps with a dupe? If she complains about a headache can she just make a dupe to take over? Can you still consider it a threesome if they involve a dupe? Is it "self love" or "lesbian love" if she "plays" with her dupe? Can my questions get any more immature? :p

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Dernman said:

Is it cheating if he sleeps with a dupe? If she complains about a headache can she just make a dupe to take over? Can you still consider it a threesome if they involve a dupe? Is it "self love" or "lesbian love" if she "plays" with her dupe? Can my questions get any more immature? :p

LOL... man I even thought of that. Thats a very interesting question. I can see it now Bouncing Boy and Duplicate Girl on the future Jerry Springer because B Boy got one of the dupes pregnet LOL.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman
    @Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Dernman said:

LOL... man I even thought of that. Thats a very interesting question. I can see it now Bouncing Boy and Duplicate Girl on the future Jerry Springer because B Boy got one of the dupes pregnet LOL.

heh I'd like to see that or. Help my wife is having an affair with her dupe. :p
    Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Dernman said:

Questions 1: No, it's still her. It's the exact same consciousness when they split and it's always completely reconglomerated in end. Also, I don't think it works like Jamie where there is a "prime."

Question 2: I'd imagine the dupe would also have the headache.

Question 3: Absolutely. Anyone would count twins right, so why not dupes?

Question 4: Lesbian love. If you could dupe yourself and then had the dupe "play" with you, how would you feel about it?

Question 5: Sure they can, but I'm having soooo much fun answering them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.