What do you all think ofBooster?

#1 Posted by MitMan (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought of him as one of the many underused characters that DC had, and now because of 52, do anyof you think that he could get his own title?

#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

He's an okay character. I'm not a HUGE fan, but I like him. I bet he could hold up his own title if they wrote it right, he's been good in 52. He's not in my top ten, but I like him enough that I'd buy his book.

#3 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (646 posts) - - Show Bio

The best case scenario in my opinion would be if after 52, he and/or Rip got a new Time Masters series. I doubt that would happen, though.

Also, You're lucky I just changed my icon to Guy, or I would call you out on stealing my Booster schtick.

#4 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

A few months ago I would have laughed at the idea, but since 52 and the "Brave New World" stuff I wouldn't be so dismissive. A solo title is unlikely, but I think he has a chance at being part of an on-going team thing. I think it would have to include some well written comedy though (not much of that about lately though).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.