Starting this series... where?

#1 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (132 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been eying up this series for a while now, I aim to start buying back issues but until then where is the best point to jump onto this series?

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7940 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest you start up at issue #1, but if you don't feel like buying that much, #32 is also a great point to jump on from.

#3 Posted by Last_Guardian (27985 posts) - - Show Bio
Actually Issue #44 (the one that came out this week) is a great jumping on point.  
#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Read some classic back issues, the current ongoing series bores the HELL outta me, imo

#5 Posted by Roldan (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Start with 52 then then 52 pick-up that started the ongoing Booster Gold series. Or if you don't want to go through a lot of character development then you might as well start from 32. Though i'd choose with 52, that's where Booster got the biggest push that eventually led up to his second solo series.

#6 Posted by The_Dada_Dozen (21 posts) - - Show Bio
@roldan said:
Start with 52 then then 52 pick-up that started the ongoing Booster Gold series. Or if you don't want to go through a lot of character development then you might as well start from 32. Though i'd choose with 52, that's where Booster got the biggest push that eventually led up to his second solo series.
This. That was a really good run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.