Question about chonology

#1 Posted by CasimirAngel (126 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Booster's from the 25th century.  I get that.  The difficulty I'm having is that Booster stole his Legion ring and some other stuff that haven't even come into existence until the 30th century with the birth of the Legion.  I know that the new continuity is that Brainiac 5 orchestrated Booster being able to steal this things, but I still find it hard to believe that an artifact from the future was in a space museum.  Anyone have any insight on this?

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

first it wasn't a space musea, it was a museam of superheroes, and the ring could of been their because of superman, i never read the brainiac 5 origin of booster so i'm not sure what issue did it appear in?

#3 Posted by CasimirAngel (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" first it wasn't a space musea, it was a museam of superheroes, and the ring could of been their because of superman, i never read the brainiac 5 origin of booster so i'm not sure what issue did it appear in? "
I think it was the Booster Gold One Million.
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@CasimirAngel:
If people in the 21st century can have Legion rings and Legion members occasionally visit the 21st century it makes sense that one of those rings could end up in a museum in the 25th century.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.