For anyone who thinks the DC revamp isn't the 90s all over again

Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I present to you Booster Gold. That is all.

This is Booster from the 2011 Revamp 

This is Booster wearing his 1996 look
 More 90s Boosters.
#1 Posted by The Stegman (25035 posts) - - Show Bio

this is totally..wait for it...wait for it.....EXTREME!!!

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not fond of the stripes either but I don't see what they have to do with the 90s.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

virtually all of booster's costumes look the sam with minor differences so im not convinced. 
#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
I'm not fond of the stripes either but I don't see what they have to do with the 90s.
not fond of stripes either, and i think he saying that the bulky new re-design is a through back to the 90's
#5 Edited by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: Yup. It's bulky, it looks strangely MORE awkward than normal, the GOGLES look somehow bigger and dumber. The only thing is it's a "throw back" not a "through back" 

#6 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasgasmic:  don't see the point of it being bulky, after all he is from the future so the tech should be slimer and smaller making it able to fit in his costume like it did with the one he is currently using, as for the misspelling of throw as through my bad was occupied by 2 conversations of FB and one with my brother
#7 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't seem that bulky to me though.

#8 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo DC is edgy enough to use the number 2 instead of back to basics, that's hardcore son!

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13411 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
It doesn't seem that bulky to me though.

me neither. 
#10 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

So your entire argument that DC's revamp is a repeat of the 90's is Booster Gold's costume?  You're gonna have to do better than that, especially since the revamp costume is clearly not armored like the 90's version.

#11 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

The revamp kind of makes me want to do the Dew, actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.