Dan Jurgens returning to Booster Gold with issue #44

#1 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan Jurgens is going to be writing Booster Gold again starting in May. 

For those of us who don't care for the Giffen run, this should be good news. Booster will be back on my pull list!

#2 Posted by SirSparkington (344 posts) - - Show Bio
@fenixREVOLUTION said:
" Dan Jurgens is going to be writing Booster Gold again starting in May.  For those of us who don't care for the Giffen run, this should be good news. Booster will be back on my pull list! "
This is great. Haven't minded the Giffen run but Jurgens writes/draws Booster like no one else.
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12744 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 
I was enjoying the Giffen run so much. :(

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19147 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was enjoying the Giffen run so much. :( "
Don't you like Jurgens?
#5 Posted by Icarusflies (12744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: Not even close to as much.  
Now, I'm not saying Jurgens is a bad writer. He's probably one of the best for Booster. It's just that I really, really, really like Giffen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.