Booster Gold is Coming to Television

• 92 results
#51 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

What a waste. There are so many great characters to expand on that and they choose Booster. . .

#52 Posted by Darkmount1 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

This ought to be fun.

#53 Posted by JerardPrime (8 posts) - - Show Bio

A Booster Gold tv series? Could be cool if done right. It always irks me how with Marvel & DC they let all these companies get the rights to the characters so that when a movie or TV series is made they can use these people and not these people. When you read a comic you see that they all exist together but but once they come to the big or small screen they form all these seperate worlds!?!?! Oh and whats with all the SyFy hate?

#54 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YES to this show, I LOVE Booster Gold! :D

However, because its showing on Sy-Fy, I really don't know if it'll end up being good or not...

DON'T SCREW THIS UP, DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#55 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH YES!

#56 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

SyFy? A crap! I hope they don't make him Booster Bronze with all their low-budget routine!

#57 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised Booster Gold is the next character receiving exposure. I'm not mad at it but it caught me off guard

#58 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

SyFy? A crap! I hope they don't make him Booster Bronze with all their low-budget routine!

lol come on...

didn't 'no ordinary family' get cancelled on ABC due to low ratings though?

#59 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

it could be interesting but its on syfy and nothing is interesting on that channel

#60 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooo Wooo Wooo and you know it!

#61 Posted by blastaar (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold is coming to SyFy. This is the best news I have heard all day.

#62 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold Show? Yes.

Syfy Channel? No. Possibly the worst choice. Their special fx are absolutely horrible, the show will do terribly. If it were on a main channel, such as Smallville was, it would have a better budget and definitely more viewers. DOWN WITH SYFY!

#63 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

know i've got two series to watch. beyond young justice also booster gold. really glad they do a booster series :)

#64 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

They should get the guy from Smallville to play him and put Rip Hunter and Goldstar in the series.

#65 Posted by animemike (12 posts) - - Show Bio

syfy would do justice too booster gold

#66 Posted by _Zombie_ (10454 posts) - - Show Bio

Read about this on Bleeding Cool. Little wary about it being on syfy, but still glad nonetheless about the announcement.

#67 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems pointless.

#68 Posted by Billy Batson (58143 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

BB

#69 Posted by Utandi (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

But only if it isn't in CGI...

#70 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Nightwing? Really? Damn, I'd love a Nightwing series... For Booster Gold now... not thrilled, but I do hope it happens.

#71 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Better not be screwing with me. I'm not over the Wonder Woman thing yet. I keep flicking through channels hoping it will just be there.

#72 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop nagging you guys are so darn ungrateful be grateful that any channel wanted to pick this character up. I love SyFy's shows (mainly Destination Truth, Sanctuary, & Paranormal Files Fact or Faked) I think this show would thrive on a station like SyFy

#73 Posted by longbowhunter (7283 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan of Greg Berlanti's work up to this point. Perhaps Booster could work. I'm a huge fan of Booster Gold and SyFy has ocassionally spun gold in the past. Bring it!!!

#74 Posted by Croi (172 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to Blue Beetle?

#75 Posted by cindycenter (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that they have Eric Martsolf play Booster, he was perfect

#76 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad its mot related to Smallville... I miss that show SOOOO much!!!

Booster Gold, such a media whore, thats why I love him, he some the personality of me.

Also you gotta have Skeets!

#77 Posted by GraveSp (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Well SyFy probably needs a show to replace Eureka. I could see Booster Gold being a good show

#78 Posted by LuffyDUzumaki (62 posts) - - Show Bio

They better not give him some lame costume.

#79 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Prediction: he'll get a jacket and goggles nothing over the top ala Smallville, maybe even same continuity and cameos. Heres hoping success!

#80 Posted by GothamRed (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope his smallville actor comes back for this show, continuity is fun

#81 Posted by PrincessSolaria (156 posts) - - Show Bio

woo hoo sweet!!! i love booster gold!!!!!

#82 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, fan-friggin-tastic. Syfy.

#83 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!!! Booster Gold is spectacular! I hope they dont dwell on him wanting to be famous all the time. I didnt really like him till he was actually being a hero. And the new JLI has him as I have always wanted him, in charge and not self absorbed. He's an awesome hero and while that is part of who he was I dont think their would be a positive critique of the show if its main character is sorta an ass.

#84 Posted by hammers_of_justice (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice one, Can't wait for Booster Gold to get his own series. Also Blue Beetle has to feature in it somewhere.

#85 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

@hammers_of_justice said:

Nice one, Can't wait for Booster Gold to get his own series. Also Blue Beetle has to feature in it somewhere.

If they do it right they will bring in Beetle in as a big supporting character....

#86 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

I had always hoped he would get his own cartoon...not a syfy original...... Booster Gold vs SHARKTOPUS TUNE IN NEXT WEEK.....(please!).

#87 Posted by X9 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, nice!

#88 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope we see it soon.

#89 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

still going on. FX reported its still developing Booster Gold.

#90 Posted by The_Tree (7720 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

Don't you mean Syfy?

#91 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@sethysquare said:

Don't you mean Syfy?

my bad yes syfy. no idea what was going through my head when I typed that.

#92 Posted by Gordon Kelly (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold is having his ownTV SERIES that is awasome to hear the news. DC Comics is doing a good job. Green Arrow is also having his TV Series called Arrow. Cant wait to see the show come to TV.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.