gordon_kelly's Booster Gold #46 - Turbulence, Part Three review

Booster Gold FlashPoint :part 3

I enjoyed this issue of Booster Gold trapped in Flashpoint series but the next issue will be the last in August #47.

Booster Gold VS Doomsday.

This was a war with Superman worst enemy. I knew Booster Gold did his best to help fight off Doomsday but Genreal[Captain] Atom won that battle at the end. I wood like say reading Booster Gold from 2007-2011 four years wow time flys so fast these day but now Booster Gold will be part of the Justice League International a new eara and a new coustume.I wood give this story a 10 out 10 as a good book to read

Other reviews for Booster Gold #46 - Turbulence, Part Three

Rampage Total Destruction: Doomsday Edition. 0

Review of Booster Gold #46.   The Story: Doomsday goes on a rampage to Metropolis to kill Superman and Booster is trying to stop him. Also we learn more about the woman who Michael met.   The Good: What I found most interesting is that Doomsday is still the same like in the regular universe. When he isn't controlled by Nate he is charging to Metropolis because thats all he knows and wants to find it. IN a roundabout way he has the same problem as Booster, this isn't what they want in life and bo...