power_struggle55's Booster Gold #44 - Turbulence, Part One review

A man with no timeline

Ok what is there to say about the Booster Gold Flashpoint tie in issue. Well for one Im a huge Booster fan but havent read any other Flashpoint related issues but know enough. Booster being the time traveler and protector of the multiverse finds himself in a strange land....Coast City? Plus the army is attacking them for some reason. I wont explain any more.

Now I enjoyed this issue mainly because of the fact that well its Booster Gold. But if anyone who hasnt read (like me) or know anything about Flashpoint, they might be confused to what the hell is going on. Despite the cover, Superman and Batman do not appear (well batman does in a flashback) and Cyborg only appears on a screen in the distance.

I still enjoyed this issue but wish it had more.

Other reviews for Booster Gold #44 - Turbulence, Part One

FLASHPOINT: Booster Gold V.S. The Sea Devils! 0

Wow SPOILER but if you're on this page and saw the character list and the cover for #46 it's not that big! SPOILERS!!! Okay you were warned Doomsday?!?!? Now this is my single complaint for the issue Superman got killed by Doomsday and he is arguably the strongest super hero and no Spectre doesn't count he's anti-heroish sort of. So how is Booster Gold, The greatest hero you've never heard of going to survive I mean honestly he's a B+ or A- list hero. Art. The story cold have been the worst sto...

It'S good having you back Dan and Norm. 0

Issue #44 of Booster Gold.   The Story: Booster and Skeets are flying in Coast City since they want to find Michelle,Rip and Rani because when he opened the fridge the light went all flashy and everything looked old, except the blackboard.In Coast City and the military mistakes him for an Atlantean and he gets shot down a bunch of times and the military send in there biggest weapon.   The Good: This story makes sense as to why it tie's in with Flashpoint since Booster is a time traveler and with...