Follow

Boom! Studios

Publisher »

BOOM! Studios is a large independent comic book company founded in 2005 and based in Los Angeles, California, USA.

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? Sells Out Before Release

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    I reviewed this issue the other day.  Issue #1 is on sale today, July 15th.  Perhaps it was due to my early review (okay, maybe not).  Boom! Studios has announced that Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep #1 has sold out through Diamond Comics Distributor.  A second printing is in the works and will be available as soon as possible.

Just because it's sold out through Boom! and Diamond, doesn't necessarily mean you're out of luck.  What it means is you'd better call or zip over to your local comic shop to see if they still have a copy sitting on the shelf.

Check out what the "critics" are saying about this issue and try to find it for yourself:

"...impressively, it works... it's a great job." -- io9.com

"Best bet" -- MTV Splash Page

"...what a wonderful idea and fantastic way to introduce the work of Philip K. Dick to new readers... a great package, ideal for newcomers and fans alike." -- Comic Book Resources

"...it works incredibly well ...." -- Fanboy Planet

"...it's going to be a treat. 4 out of 5. Check this out, especially if you're a fan of the novel, the movie, or Philip K. Dick." -- Comicvine.com

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EdwardWindsor

dam i wanted this lol

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

You can still get it.  Call your local comic shop and see if they'll hold one for you.  Or make sure they order the reprint.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By iLLituracy

Awesome. It's always great to see comics by lesser known companies do this well.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @G-Man said:
    " You can still get it.  Call your local comic shop and see if they'll hold one for you.  Or make sure they order the reprint. "
    That's what I'm going to do in 20minutes when they open.
    SirSparkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SirSparkington

I'm glad I have this reserved at my local shop. I get it when I pick the rest of my comics.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Media_Master

what a popular comic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.