First It Was Monet, Now Boom Boom...

#1 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember Monet's Appearance!?  Well, now it's Boom Boom's turn.  I've heard of colourists going crazy before, but this...


Her eyes go from bright blue to brown... On the same PAGE!  Sonia Oback, you make magic with your paint.  So this must be a silly slip... Or is it??

First They're Baby Blue...



Now They're Brown...?
Moderator
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I SO SAW THIS,  but wasn't 100 percent sure on what her eye color was supposed to be... good Catch XK

Moderator
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the brown when I read it and thought to myself that she should have blue eyes... but then shrugged and was happy she was alive.  I only noticed it while scanning.  Still... on the same page!?!

Moderator
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Also the snaps on her dress are supposed to be gold, but it's whatever, she's alive, finally!

Moderator
#5 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember in X-men Evoultion her having Blue eyes...

damn they like to change everything...

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" I remember in X-men Evoultion her having Blue eyes...damn they like to change everything... "
She is blue eyed... which makes the brown an odd mistake.  Possibly artistic license??

Baby Blues



Moderator
#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe they ran out of blue :P

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Ha ha!  Yeah, they used it all up on Archangel ;)
Moderator
#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao!!!! well i'm glad she survived ^_^

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone goofed lol

#11 Posted by danhimself (22546 posts) - - Show Bio

it was probably just a mistake

#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

you know what i just noticed, well if u change something in the past, and the future is different, well maybe her eye color change...  lol

#13 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Remember Monet's Appearance!?  Well, now it's Boom Boom's turn.  I've heard of colourists going crazy before, but this...

Her eyes go from bright blue to brown... On the same PAGE!  Sonia Oback, you make magic with your paint.  So this must be a silly slip... Or is it??

First They're Baby Blue...



Now They're Brown...?
"
I was never a fan of Boom Boom but man, she looks hot!
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannonball is going to want her back

Moderator
#15 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

The sad thing about it is Cannonballs (I added the 's' intentionally because of Deadpool) isn't aware she got shot.

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Tabitha isn't either, it's like it never happened

Moderator
#17 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Touché.

#18 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@244 said:
"Touché. "

How does that even make sense?

Tabitha looks gorgeous either way. In the bottom pannel her left eye looks blue to me, but her right is more of a hazel. It's obviously just an error.
#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @244 said:
"Touché. "
How does that even make sense?Tabitha looks gorgeous either way. In the bottom pannel her left eye looks blue to me, but her right is more of a hazel. It's obviously just an error. "
Because X-23 returned t the present day just a few seconds before Leper Queen pulled the trigger... which beggars the question 'why show her being executed in the first place?' (or 'why put me through this hell for about 4 months, thanks a lot Messers Kyle & Yost ;)

Heterochromia?
Moderator
#20 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
X-23 returned t the present day just a few seconds before Leper Queen pulled the trigger... which beggars the question 'why show her being executed in the first place?' (or 'why put me through this hell for about 4 months, thanks a lot Messers Kyle & Yost ;)

Heterochromia?
"
For suspense! :).
She's going all "28 Days Later" :S - she is still infected, is she not?
#21 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
X-23 returned t the present day just a few seconds before Leper Queen pulled the trigger... which beggars the question 'why show her being executed in the first place?' (or 'why put me through this hell for about 4 months, thanks a lot Messers Kyle & Yost ;)

Heterochromia?
"
For suspense! :).She's going all "28 Days Later" :S - she is still infected, is she not? "
True... and because they're mean boys ;p

I don't think she is.  Chris Yost said that her fate was revealed in X-Force #17.  So I'm pretty sure that she's not going to explode from the Virus.
Moderator
#22 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@ xerox-kitty:

I believe that she is still infected. X-Force broke into save Tabby before being whizzed into the future. X-23 travelled back to the past (well technically she teleported slightly into the future of the time they had initially departed from, arriving a few minutes after they had time-jumped!) and shot the Leper Queen before she had the chance to kill Tabby. Boom-Boom had been infected prior to X-Force's attempt at her rescue. I think that's the reason she passed out.
#23 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: I see why you would think that, but I have to disagree.  You don't actually see the Legacy Virus being injected into her.  And she was heavily sedated beforehand to keep her from using her powers to stop the Sapien League.  She even managed to tell Morales that it was drugs, so I'm pretty sure that's why she passed out again.  But, I guess we'll have to wait and see how things turn out... and how they're going to save Nori :)
Moderator
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

if she does go Boom in the hospital... i  will cry endlessly.

Moderator
#25 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

If she does go Boom in the hospital, it'll be because she nukes the nasty hospital gowns with the gap down the back of them ;)

Moderator
#26 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Just dug out and re-read X-Force #13. Xerox-Kitty you were completely correct. Boom-Boom is clean; Vanisher 'ported behind LP before she got the chance to prick Tabby with her dirty needle. I blame Crain's artwork for my mistake :P.

#27 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL!  You don't have to apologise!!  Trust me, I'd read, re-read & inspected that issue before looking for possible ways out...  

Moderator
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" If she does go Boom in the hospital, it'll be because she nukes the nasty hospital gowns with the gap down the back of them ;) "
LOL and then Cannonball would run up behind her and stare in amazement. 

@John Valentine said:
"

Just dug out and re-read X-Force #13. Xerox-Kitty you were completely correct. Boom-Boom is clean; Vanisher 'ported behind LP before she got the chance to prick Tabby with her dirty needle. I blame Crain's artwork for my mistake :P.

"
Don't ever doubt XK, you should know better than that
Moderator
#29 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" If she does go Boom in the hospital, it'll be because she nukes the nasty hospital gowns with the gap down the back of them ;) "
LOL and then Cannonball would run up behind her and stare in amazement. "
And Bobby would try to cop a feel ;)
Moderator
#30 Posted by Squares (6510 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Blue's always the first colour to run out ;3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.